Please read all class details carefully before registering. SODAA reserves the right to decline entry into classes or dismiss dogs if needed. Members will receive first priority for class entry.
When classes, seminars, competitions, or other events are planned, SODAA members will nearly always be notified first by email. If room, events will then be posted to this website and our Facebook page. We are always open to suggestions, proposals for guest instructors, and other new ideas – please email us if you have any requests or want to offer something to our members.
New Classes Beginning May and June – Limited Space
Open to non-members no earlier than May 17th.
- Starters Nose Work: FULL
- Nose Work Level 1: FULL
- Nose Work Intermediate Environment Outdoors: https://forms.gle/p6Hdo9uyEH72zFCf9
SODAA has offered all of the following since our inception in mid-2018:
- Scent Detection seminars and ongoing classes
- CKC Canine Good Neighbour prep classes and evaluations
- Introduction to Canine Parkour
- Do More with Your Dog! Trick Training seminars
- C-WAGS Scent Detection trials
- Draft Dog (carting) seminars
…we look forward to bringing you even more!